What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

BANNED (Format not used)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So which 2nd language are you fluent in?

;)
norwegian ^^ moved here when i was under the age of one, and speak english at home... but as an englishman at heart, i can proudly say that i wouldn't learn another language if i had a choice. :)      i do get ur point tho...... and i still feel sorry for the guy

norwegian ^^ moved here when i was under the age of one, and speak english at home... but as an englishman at heart, i can proudly say that i wouldn't learn another language if i had a choice. :)      i do get ur point tho...... and i still feel sorry for the guy
You should not be proud of that, that is culturally ignorant, there are so many great reasons to learn another language. And you do have a choice, nobody is stopping you.

This topic deserves a place in the hall of fame ! Speaking of which, there is no hall of fame is there ?

This is great banter m8s. It's just like watching someone fumble around in the darkness. Backwards.

I wont unban on server :eek:
Nope. You probably won't. 

doge-in-space.gif

(This gif was my valentines gift from @Dain/MK)

I wont unban nothing else omg please admin help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Asking it like that! Is just the most beautiful way I've ever seen it being asked. And then the tremendous humiliation it must take to like your own post man I understand your pain. This GIF below is for you! Just keep saying it to yourself man! Because you truly are.

tumblr_n1c5r5sptn1sr7oyro1_500.gif

Please I dont care I just wont to be unban so admin please I wont just play wich my friends and we wont to play together on best server on the world please unban me.

Liking your own posts isn't going to help, it makes you look cool, but its not going to help

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

OK sir please follow this guide!

If you would like to be unbanned, please do the following.

First make sure to re-read the server rules.

http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/2548-altis-life-uk-server-rules/

Then make sure to read the procedure for an un-ban request.

Then open an un-ban request here:

http://www.altislife.co.uk/forum/9-dispute-a-ban/

And then don't "bump" your post. Don't message admins. Don't make any more threads like this. Be patient. And then you shall be acted upon by the administration team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back