What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned for shooting someones tyres. (Format not used)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannibal_

Well I know there is A format for this type of stuff but I dont really care. This ban was bullshit.

Last week someone I knew for a long tme passed away. It was very sad to say the least, I started playing a lot more on this server with my friends, and I loved it.

But then Just awhile ago My friends and I saw a hemtt so we decided to shoot out its tyres and rob them I shot but to no avail, then not 5 seconds later vladic ka tped to me and permabanned me.

Now here I am trying to get unbanned because I shot at someones tyres, on the one place that cheered me up, at this point I'm ready to say fuck this and just leave the server forever, but i cant ..... Even though the admins like to ban you for the smallest of things, like SHOOTING SOMEONES FUCKING TYRES, even though I put up a comp request when someone killed me and didn't even engage in rp, My comp request wasn't even answered, even though all that happened I have met some good people in this server and that is why I stay.

I know the admins try really hard it was evident when vladic ka felt the need to instaban me without even talking to me. 

Last edited by a moderator:
If you dont care about the format about this type of stuff I guess no one will care about your unbanrequest either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back