What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned for no reason -- Awaiting Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZimZooM3

Your In-game name:

Kojo Kwamie

Your Steam Profile ID:

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

905a8b104412d4082a28ea4f77b81123Date & Time you was banned:

4/7/2015 4:20 in the morning
I have no idea why I got banned...

Last edited by a moderator:
I banned you for suspected moneyhack/dupe. You and two of your gangmates made the eaxct same amount of money in the exact same amount of time. I asked him where he got the money from and he said "player "x" gave it to me". I then checked that player and he had zero licenses. He then changed his story to that someone else gave it to him. Since it was the exact same amount of money I took the precaution of banning you all for it. Your friend basically admitted later in TS, when he sent me very vile messages.

Could you explain where you got the money?

EDIT: Before an admin makes a decision on this, I have some more info that I dont really wanna type in here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I banned you for suspected moneyhack/dupe. You and two of your gangmates made the eaxct same amount of money in the exact same amount of time. I asked him where he got the money from and he said "player "x" gave it to me". I then checked that player and he had zero licenses. He then changed his story to that someone else gave it to him. Since it was the exact same amount of money I took the precaution of banning you all for it. Your friend basically admitted later in TS, when he sent me very vile messages.

Could you explain where you got the money?

EDIT: Before an admin makes a decision on this, I have some more info that I dont really wanna type in here.
I literally know this guy from the game and he added me randomly to a gang and I went offline I always had around 3mil' in my bank since I came back to ALUK I use to play A LOT on the server until I quieted for a bit I have never been in contact with this person anything besides ingame if he had some sort of a game hack I'm telling you from the beginning that I am not related to it in any way

Denied, abuse towards an admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back