What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned for bad RP (Denied - Perm Ban)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M Murrary

Banned for bad RP because of a video i uploaded as i was speaking for my friend as he cant play for shit and apparently abusing the radio yet you could have RPED it as he has an ear piece.

Most of the TI can back me up on this and say that the guy i was trying to help was a noob as they had to play with him also.

Also i was banned for aparantly blowing up a car which didnt blow up, as in the video i uploaded you see i decided to change my mind from shooting the wheel to shooting the people. The person cuffed told the cops to let him go multiple times and they didn't they aparantly said "sure" and they all got sprayed and prayed by a Zafir

GUID : 76561198158180464

well you actually admitted in this post  your intentions were to actually blow up that car so even though you didn't blow the car up that was your intention as you admitted it?

So why didnt you say that straight away, in your first comment in that topic? I am sure if you are even slightly familiar with this community you would've known that you intending to blow the car and the cops to shit would look bad. 

So why didnt you say that straight away, in your first comment in that topic? I am sure if you are even slightly familiar with this community you would've known that you intending to blow the car and the cops to shit would look bad. 
I am familiar with the community bro. Been playing for 3-4 months on this server

Just watched the video, 100% RDM

No roleplay whatsoever and your friend should of muted his microphone once arrested to RP properly

I think there is nothing more to say - 

I made myself very clear there.

Dude! Your own video got you banned?! Seriously? Wow. 

You-Are-So-Dumb-Antoine-Dodson-Bed-Intruder-GIF.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back