What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned by mistake (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir_Ivanov

Two days ago, me WildGuineaPig (previously called Jason) and my friend Pineapple (previously called Bo$$) were banned from the server. We would apologise if we had done something wrong but I think this has been a mistake. We were reported for combatlogging on the 28th of September. I had not even combatlogged, therefore, there was no proof I had combatlogged, but the person who reported us did not notice it. My friend had combatlogged and he admitted it (and also said he sorry but Wilco did not read my message http://imgur.com/dZTs2HU).  HOWEVER, I think there is a mistake not just because I was banned but also because my friend was banned even if the report had been rejected. I tried to speak to Wilco about that on ts but he did not answer. I hope we get unbanned as soon as possible.

Pkgpjzy.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck this, I'm leaving. I have tried to contact Wilco four times and he did not answer. I know he has read this thread but he still does not give a fuck so yeah, I'm leaving, cya.

Ok - Moving to denied

The unban request rules state:

Its not that i dont give a fuck... its because people who break our very clear rules on our strict roleplay server when banned will be dealt with when Myself or one of the other admins have time.

1. Be patient -There is no timeframe, Admins here are extremely busy and unbans are treated with the lowest priority.

By opening an unban request you agree to the above points, Please refrain from PM's to the admins regarding unbans unless invited to do so otherwise they will be ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back