What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banana Duck's Cop series :P

Banana Duck

Hopefully this becomes a long term thing! I don't see me leaving the cops any time soon, these are just a few moments of my ladder climb to CSI

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@Sycorax

i can make your patrols more fun.....and by fun i mean life threateningly different 

Edit:- just got to the gun fights...no i cant make it more life threateningly different....i do have to ability to attract human like dogs though

Last edited:
You know @Banana Duck, if you had a problem with me interrupting Sycorax, then you could have spoken to me on teamspeak or something instead of just calling me a Bad RP`er / borderline troller in yer videos.

Loved the rest tho.

Now this i have been waiting for !

You know @Banana Duck, if you had a problem with me interrupting Sycorax, then you could have spoken to me on teamspeak or something instead of just calling me a Bad RP`er / borderline troller in yer videos.

Loved the rest tho.
I call it as I see it dude, not allowing a conversation to flow is bad RP imo, I'm pretty sure you were aware what you were doing, If you dont see it as a bad then fair enough.

get fragged 6.52 :)
If my rangefinder was loaded....

''Tis a dark day for the police. Wonder what you'll be like when you can order people around. 

Back again, trying to climb that ladder to PC! 

6 minutes ago, Banana Duck said:

That guy gave me a headache half way through!

Nice video ;) But I didn't know PCSO's could go on AR/NCA patrols and be negotiator ;) You must be a special PCSO

19 hours ago, Banana Duck said:

Awesome video once again! Laughed my ass off because of the last dude!

Back