What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

away from server for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous Bat

Hello altis Felles last night i got myself bannded for combat loggin (i wasent in fight or anything like that i jsut drove my car and crash and gor rage quit :/) any way i am away from the servers for awhile (6Month) so i whant say that i did enjoy my time here till now and hope you  all the best and i will still be around but not in game servers so i will miss rp alot and the server at once so c ya guys in 6 Month (i hope :/)

for now i will practice my rp on some single player  :/ so c ya guys and enjoy you role play and stay safe 

Dont forget the rules :) http://www.altislife.co.uk/rules/

Last edited:
Sorry to see you go buddy, only patrolled with you a few times, you will be greatly missed and you are already being missed in the cop lounges, see you in 6 months mate, good luck. :)

Sad to see one of the longtime members go on this way all over again :(, hopefully I see you back here in 6 Months take care SeaLad <3

This makes me sad ):

Will miss you SeaLad. Great officer, one of the most dedicated but also a great lad!

Dont leave me, see you in 6 months matey!

Very sad too see you go sea lad , it was a silly mistake. Best of luck with what ever you choose to do , and if you move onto a different community best of luck there , you will make lots of new friends very soon.

Was nice getting to know you since i first joined the police , i wish you well and have fun doing what ever you do. See you around :(

- Hoggie

Very sad too see you go sea lad , it was a silly mistake. Best of luck with what ever you choose to do , and if you move onto a different community best of luck there , you will make lots of new friends very soon.

Was nice getting to know you since i first joined the police , i wish you well and have fun doing what ever you do. See you around :(

- Hoggie
i am staying around mate i aint leaveing that community :) well iss ya too either way

I hope to see you again in 6 months Sea Lion and I also hope that you'll get your well deserved Sgt. :)

Miss you Sea Lion, don't go disappearing, I want to see you on the shores of Altis at the end of those 6 months.  ;)

3nCCou1GCbR4I.gif

Will miss you buddy and your awesome patrols see you in 6 months :(

Ah, the one of a kind taxi driver,...be well S-Lion, & look forward to return once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back