What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Avius (Action: Ban Issued 02/02/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kha Zingo

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Avius

Time & Date this happened: 18:00 2-2-2015

Which Server did this happen on: 2 

Description of what happened: I was talking to some guys. I heard a voice from nowhere telling me to go down. 0.5 Seconds later he killed me without giving me time to respond.

What Rule Was Broken ?: RDM

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No

http://plays.tv/video/54cfbd8cd6275331e7

Last edited by a moderator:
He did tell you to get on the ground and you turned towards him. He might of thought you was gonna shoot or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't even know you were talking to me, let stand I can press z and make the animation happen in 0.5 seconds.

If you just press z i wont shoot so quickly, but you instead turns towards me. You didn't want to surrender, i must repeat

Alright, let's just let the admins decide. If I wanted to kill you I'd probably have raised my gun and do the 2 second animation in where you had enough time to shoot me anyways.

Actually going to issue a ban on this one... Yes he did turn around however the person shooting was in such a position if the gun was drawn it would take a very accurate shot and there would of been time to shoot.

To me this seems really poor RP, if someone said on the ground to me i would turn around to firstly see if they was talking to me.... could of been directed at anyone.

RDM

4c19cbdb8154ac077878476ee905b1ca -1 Avius - Forum Report 02/02/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back