What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ATTENTION NHS APLICANTS

I think just leave it as is invade a GP can do some interviews before said time. But I just say we should not do the interview if they spam and just make them wait extra day or more depending on how much they spam.

Currently, applications and interviews are coming in faster than the GP team can handle them. Now, you may say something along the lines of "Get more GP's then", and that's what a lot of people say. The problem is that the role of a GP is very specialized and needs a certain type of person to fill it. Yes, I could just have any random people doing applications and interviews, but they would then be getting done in a way that makes more people fail, and the wrong kind of people being accepted.

Now, with the current GP team, they're working very hard to try to keep up with everything, but they do have an actual life and have other things to be focusing on a lot of the time. When they have free time, they enjoy playing the game as much as you all do. When ingame, they're less likely to respond to messages, but you can be assured that they have received and read the message.

The best times for an interview are between 6-8PM, but can be done at any time depending on GP's. If you're in the channel between 6-8pm and not getting an interview at that time, then yes there's a problem. I can say that since the application system was fixed a while ago, we've been backed up with applications and interviews, which is why they've taken longer than usual to get done.

At this time, there's not much that can be done about wait times, until we have a higher population of medics and have a larger team to handle the applications and interviews. Once the influx from the application system being fixed has passed, however... we should be able to get you an interview between 6-8pm with no problems.

Thanks,

CMO Marc Smith

Thanks for the response Marc , you can clearly see that it is annoying for some members , which will need to be addressed at a later date when you have more GPs available and the clog up from your problem is fixed. Im only hoping to see in the near future some form of way of people know if a GP can or can not do interviews that day , it will stop the spam and also mean people wont be annoyed when waiting  for there interview.

But clearly as i am STU now it wouldnt  affect me , i just want to try and look out for the people in the comunity and try to make it so other people dont have to go through

Anyone who is new to nhs or just like me it's applying to, i suggest @Shalloa  videos (also good for police) i've learned alot!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone in the NHS was a student including CMO's, GP's and MTO's I've even found some of the GP's applications to join the NHS so we know what the anxiety is like before you take your interview, when I went for my interview two of the people who had their interviews before me failed so imagine how I was feeling.

But I had my application accepted, had my interview taken and went out on my first patrol in one day, and the reason that was because I joined the interview channel at 6pm which is between the time designated time slots of 17:30 and 19:30 GMT which the NHS admin gives you in your application result message. I even go into the waiting room channel when I see someone in there at sometime silly like 8am, and tell them the best times to join the waiting for interview channel. 

Also another thing if you are interview channel and you see me in the MTO office, please don't tell me that I'm useless as I can't give people interviews it's not very nice, although I don't take it higher I'll just be reluctant on taking you on patrol.
let me know when this happens and i will sort it out verry quickly no one should insult my MTO's

@balonimc

Thnx for the link.

It seems to my like a good idea. I might give it a try see what i can come up with. Something like a guide line.. @CMO Marc Smith

Police already have this. They build a new one for what i know. :D  

Hello everyone. I already have send a applicati On and was accept. I understand that GP are players who want to have fun too. to be fair, i have already give up from being NHS. Yes because of the time of answer. You cannot put people waiting 3 weeks to interview, and the server needs active medics. Dont make sense. 

On the other hand, i understand your position, and agree thats are annoying people aleays sending msg to ts because of that. 

Cheers and good game :D  

Back