What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Attempted RDM - [Doro] Burmeister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatproofsean

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [Doro] Burmeister

Time & Date this happened: 27/12/14 23:01

Description of what happened: Driving from UMNC Checkpoint towards Paros, when I notice a Hummingbird fly over me. A minute later he's landed in front of me, runs to the side of the road and opens fire at me. No RP. 

Shots are continued well after I've left, questioning the reason why he's opening fire. 

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

We saw you from our heli coming from UNMC so we figured you had the truck loaded with either cash or drugs which made you a high value target. We attempted to shoot your tires to get a hault to your vehicle which what i understand is OK to do. Just because we shot at you, which we did, doesnt mean we tried to kill you.

Edit: And as you see on the video your person is well away from harms way when i open fire towards the tyres.

Last edited by a moderator:
I figured that was the case. However, you're using lethal force with no RP, no communication and no clear MO. If you miss or a bullet ricochets I could very easily die. This is a roleplay server. Not Shoot first talk later. If you can't stop a vehicle without shooting at it first, you need to try harder. Make a roadblock, track where I might stop. 

Landing, getting out and then opening fire (which for all anyone knows is to kill them) has no RP value and shouldn't be tolerated. 

I do see what you mean and I understand this looks bad from your view and does not contribute to good RP. Im sorry this happend and i will have in mind what you said the next time i want to stop someone.

thank you for the apology. I hope in future, you do take a more serious and RP-Considerate actions. I would like to avoid a ban here, and move towards another action instead

i got a possible teleporting / easy money situation from [Doro] - Burmeister and his friends ... ill post video later just in case 

There was recently another thread where it was clarified that shooting wheels out on a vehicle is acceptable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back