What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

As with all good things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

... they must come to an end.

Snap back 4 years to this day and you’d find me finishing my undergraduate degree in Bristol and embarking on my masters degree… jump forward to today and I bagged the masters degree, have been through two jobs and now build national level infrastructure projects, I’ve moved house 4 times and have gotten married and adopted two cats - Dash and Scamp. A lot has changed in my world and RPUK has been a big part of that but unfortunately, I can no longer devote the time and dedication that I used to be able to and instead I have to do adult things like work and run my household.

Rather than languish AFK forever and take up a spot I think it’s only right to pass on the torch to the next person to carry on pushing this community to ever greater milestones. I'll be helping the staff team select a new lead to take my place before sailing off into the sunset where I get roughly one day a week to myself to play pc games with which I'll be chipping into the war against the goons on Eve online (I'm in NC. hence Fuck Goons).

An enormous thank you to all of you for making this community what it is, if I've ever warned or banned you just know it's never personal from me and I've always tried to remain impartial and professional. I wish you all the best and hope to pop my head in and see this place going stronger than ever.

Although this is a 'departure' post you won't be able to get rid of me that easy and I absolutely intend to turn up unannounced and cause some havoc from time to time. 

Fly safe o7

Thanks for everything you have done for this community , i wish you all the best !

Unexpected. As ever though, real life comes before anything on the internet. I'll forever remember the Matt getting chased by an Ifrit and asking for an adult. 

Good luck with everything mate.

giphy.gif

Good luck with everything, stay safe - don't be a stranger 🙂 

All the best with the future matt and thanks for everything you've done 🙂

One and only! What you have done for this place is nothing more than special. You will always be in this community.
TCK4Life

Guess this one is public now then ❤️
Made this one when you left the brotherhood and joined the strange place of girlfriend land. Still relevant
Managed to pester him what is favorite place on the Island was, Ghost Hotel

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I knew us encouraging you to apply for staff would be a good thing, even if it did mean being less active in TCK

Seriously Matt, thank you for everything - you’ve been a real friend (and half decent NHS admin at times) and I’m sure we’ll keep in touch.

❤️

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah man sad to see you go have a good one and may the force be with you

(Sorry for the star wars quote im just one big ass fan off star wars)

Good luck with your future, cheers again for all the work and effort you put into the community as a whole.

Jesus that staff channel where all the vanity people had to come report to you still gives me the shivers best of luck big guy

It's sad to see you go Matt - When I was brand new to the server, you made me feel so incredibly welcome. Thank you for all you have done for everyone within this community, and best wishes with your real life! - Don't be a stranger, we look forward to encountering you in the future when you are creating some havoc! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back