What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Arma 3 Psychics. - Mitch + about 12 people. (Completed 30/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch.

Retired From ALUK
In-game name: Mitch

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile):  76561198014008623

What was lost: Standard gear (vermin, silencer, sight and 3 mags.)

Value of item/money lost: £130k

Quick description of what happened: A car got sucked into a black hole and killed pretty much everyone in the scene, although my comp request is small, the reason i am posting this is for the people you can see at 0:02 in the video (the ones i could have given keys to) pretty much all died. So expect alot of comp requests under this video. And yes i know the names are blocked down bottom left, but i can assure you an explosion like that will kill everyone in that area. 

http://www.twitch.tv/greagsby/c/5755453

Last edited by a moderator:
I lost a MX 6.5 w/ suppressor + bso site or whatever its called, also a ghillie suit, with like 7 rounds.

In-game name: [Gc] Ali

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile):  76561198034197030

What was lost: protector helmet ghillie suit tactical vest mxm with 8 mags dms and silencer for 6.5m.

Value of item/money lost: So probably around £200k

Thanks for the video Mitch.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in the explosion area :p [Gc] Ali. I lost a protector helmet ghillie suit tactical vest mxm with 8 mags dms and silencer for 6.5m. Thanks for the video Mitch.

Can i recommend you guys total up your amounts, and leave your player id's, keep it clean so edit your posts.

In-game name: [Gc] BlackJack

What was lost: Standard gear (MxM, silencer, sight and 12 mags.)

Value of item/money lost: £120k

In-game name: Mitch

What was lost: Standard gear (vermin, silencer, sight and 3 mags.)

Value of item/money lost: £130k

Quick description of what happened: A car got sucked into a black hole and killed pretty much everyone in the scene, although my comp request is small, the reason i am posting this is for the people you can see at 0:02 in the video (the ones i could have given keys to) pretty much all died. So expect alot of comp requests under this video. And yes i know the names are blocked down bottom left, but i can assure you an explosion like that will kill everyone in that area. 

http://www.twitch.tv/greagsby/c/5755453

In-game name: [Gc] Ali

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile):  76561198034197030

What was lost: protector helmet ghillie suit tactical vest mxm with 8 mags dms and silencer for 6.5m.

Value of item/money lost: So probably around £200k

Thanks for the video Mitch.

In-game name: [Gc] BlackJack

What was lost: Standard gear (MxM, silencer, sight and 12 mags.)

Value of item/money lost: £120k
All completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back