What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

AR CACHE!

The Young Levi

Does anyone know roughly how much you should make from the Ar cache? I know it's cop dependent but for arguments  sake lets say 10 are online.

Thanks!

I might test it out
After testing it out by using the Industrial Code breaker and Bolt cutters. I had to search each crate within the Building, to only find 2 Weapon bags, then go to the Launderer to stash the weapons which out of all the Investment I only recieved 90k. RIP.....

All the Tools I bought for this goes for about 90k also, so at the Moment I doubt anyone would do it at this time.

Something to pass on to the Dev`s to improve on, hopefully they have been informed already......

Last edited by a moderator:
After testing it out by using the Industrial Code breaker and Bolt cutters. I had to search each crate within the Building, to only find 2 Weapon bags, then go to the Launderer to stash the weapons which out of all the Investment I only recieved 90k. RIP.....

All the Tools I bought for this goes for about 90k also, so at the Moment I doubt anyone would do it at this time.

Something to pass on to the Dev`s to improve on, hopefully they have been informed already......
Thats REALLY bad too considering how its right next to Kavala PD where most of the time officers hang out so you're guaranteed not to pull it off and its pointless for the amount you get.

Back