What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Apples for prestige

Apple farming has always, and will always be the most prestigious of professions. 

Are there now extra benefits for following this illustrious career path? I've been off the island too long...

Apple farming has always, and will always be the most prestigious of professions. 

Are there now extra benefits for following this illustrious career path? I've been off the island too long...
No extra benefits apart from being easy to prestige. You get 45k per hemmet full.

Yes, they have implemented a prestige system. By being lvl 1000 in a profession you achieve prestige 1 which gives you access to a "Club" (A office building in kavala). This club allows you to buy special stuff like Bergen Backpacks (the massive dickpack), special gang bases (the domes) and special uniforms depending on the prestige level you are.

Back