What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Apple Keynote September 2016

Booker Dewitt

Community Veteran
So tonight we will most likely see the reveal of the new iPhone 7, unless they call it the iPhone, iPhone, Apple Phone, Applesung or something stupid. Also we will probably see a new version of the Apple Watch, iOS10 (if they dont start calling it for just iOS), macOS Sierra and WatchOS3. Apple is offering a livestream for Windows users for once, on their website, however that is only if you have Windows 10 and use Edge.

The big question is, will it bend, blend and will it have a 3.0mm jack?

Cant wait, I'm going to be watching it all ☺️ (Big Apple fan by the way)

Quite excited also, I can't see them removing the headphone jack.... But then again it'll make them more money. 

- Some improvements to apple music
- Apple giving ipads and macs etc to 2000 teachers, over 15000 students (ConnectEd)
- Supermario Run coming to iphone
- Everyone can code (teaches kids apples coding language, swift)
- iWork (realtime collab, like google docs, but power point, looks neat)

- Applewatch Series 2 (+ Watchos3 - by other a 911 function and pokemon go.)
* Is swimproof
* Waterrestitant 50m
* Dual core processor (50% faster)
* new gpu - two times the graphics
* Siri 2
* Extreme bright screen
* Now comes in white ceramic and stainless steel
* Buildt in GPS
* Applewatch Nike+ (specially for runners in mind) - comes in 4 colors

- iPhone 7
* IOS10 - A lot, by other Siri improvements, gps update, home app, and more that was not in the beta.
* DUAL CAMERAS!!!!
* Gloss surface
* Cool video
* Jet black finish
* Seamless finish
* Integrated antennas
* Forcesensitive home button - basicly a still button
* WATER AND DUST RESISTANT!!! IP-67 standard.
* 7MP facetime camera (from 5mp)
* The dualcamera is telephono lens and wide color. can zoom up to 10x zoom with same quality
* presentor got a voicecrack
* Screenimprovements
* Some sick instagram things for photos
* Stereospeakers (!)
* RIP JACK 3.0MM (Lightning earpods)
* Digital Audio
* THEY INCLUDE THE ADAPTER FOR THE JACKS!!! OMG SUCH NICE OF APPLE
* Apple wireless earpods - i lost mine watching it
* ApplePay update
* A10 Fusion processor - 64bit 4core
* 2 more hours battery than 6s

No OLED-screen :(

iPhone 7 will come at the price of the 6s. It comes from 32, 128 256 gb.

The new iphone is sick.

Order begins september 9, shipping september 16.

iOs 10 september 13

New earpods 159$ end of october.

Sia ends it all with a clip from the new Insidious movie

This Advertisement has now been placed as my favorite advert.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The Keynote was great, the new iPhone looks great and I'm glad Apple are pushing for wireless everything, eventually the cost of wireless devices will come down to that of current wired ones and they will look and work much better. So glad the 3.5mm headphone jack is gone, nice to see Apple pushing for innovation. The new "Jet Black" colour looks awesome and it'll be the one I'm getting, Apple also finally upgraded their base models not only for the 7 but the 6 to have a minimum of 32GB of capacity, meaning that for base users there is no more "your device is full" message after a year or two of use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6dsRpVyyWs

As an Apple Watch user myself the new watch looks great, and provides some much needed features such as the duel core CPU, I feel that the way they are now calling it "waterproof" there is going to be very little when it comes to actual changes in the watch, the current one is waterproof as far as I'm concerned, I've been swimming in it for the best part of 9 months now and it's still working fine, probably just Apple noticing this with some slight changes to the enclosure to ensure that they can call it waterproof. It seems to be very fitness focused and Apple's partnership with Nike is only going to bring great things from the new watch very soon. 

WatchOS3 brings some much needed changes to the watch and will push it forward to be better than any other smartwatch with the way that apps load almost instantly now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2_O6M1m6xg

I'm actually really happy with how the new AirPods look too, they're exactly how I imagined them to be and they fit in with Apple's overall design perfectly, they look great in your ears and I can only imagine they sound great too, in addition the 5 hour battery life is going to be ample for listening to music on a morning jog and then charging them will be a breeze. People say they'll be easy to use, I disagree, just take the case for them with you and stick them in there when you're not using them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdtHX15sXiU

Yeah, I'm loving the 7. Not going to upgrade my Apple Watch - hardly worth it, but for sure, I'll be getting the 7 Plus in Gloss Black - it looks sexy AF.

I love OS10 probably the most though - I've got the beta on my phone and MacBook - it's epic (Copy from 1 device and paste on another - AWESOME)

Really dislike ios10 (I'm on the beta program) especially as you can't swipe to unlock anymore, you have to press the home button :(

Back