What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Apple Auction

Full-Apple-Car-570x427.jpg

I bid you 1,4 million for the glorious apple! Also a free 5 minute ride in an actual police car! Can anyone top that I wonder?

Admin: He deserves a Steve Jobs custom skin. :) 

Apple-CEO-Steve-Jobs-intr-010.jpg

1.5 mill

and a free stream link 

http://www.twitch.tv/greagsby

heuheuhuehueuhueue
Bidding has closed, and the item is sold for the princely sum of £1.5 million (and a free stream link..). All money will be fed directly back to the citizens of Altis, through investment in local businesses.

I would like to thank the right honourable benefactor, CSI Mitch, who I shall be contacting on the morrow with regards to making the exchange.

Thank you and goodnight,

Dain

Ill buy that golden peach  for 1.5mill

But on a side note im more buying this guys dedication. 

To have someone come onto our server and dedicate himself to being an apples salesman and getting that amount of money deserves some kind of reward. Better than him coming here and becoming a rebel and taking the same route everyone else does.

I hope it brought some good RP.

To have someone come onto our server and dedicate himself to being an apples salesman and getting that amount of money deserves some kind of reward. Better than him coming here and becoming a rebel and taking the same route everyone else does.

Will I get a free stream link?

Well said. I knew there was a reason Wilco keeps you around other than gawking at how much KFC you devour.  :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You just know he's using this money for evil and he's gearing up for a massive RDM you'll never take me alive fest.

Completed the transaction followed by a joy ride by 2 random guys with big guns.

Thanks Dain/MK

A very tasty apple indeed.

- Mitch

Back