What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Any interest for airlines?

Filihut

CEO of UGANDAN AIRLINES
If a new airline was to be made would anyone use it? Would anyone join? What would make you use it? What would make you join?

I'm asking this as pretty much all airlines has failed. People did not use it very often. So do you people have any ideas to what would make an airline great on altis?

Cheap Services and Advertising helps to promote your Airline

Maybe if you got a custom skin and were a whitelisted faction (like BA used to be) that had strict rules that made me feel safe when I was with you, I could see some people using it.

For example, if I was about to get out of a prison sentence and I didn't feel like driving to kavala on a quadbike I'd probably give you a ring - you'd have to speak to staff though because there are reasons BA got removed!

Maybe if you got a custom skin and were a whitelisted faction (like BA used to be) that had strict rules that made me feel safe when I was with you, I could see some people using it.

For example, if I was about to get out of a prison sentence and I didn't feel like driving to kavala on a quadbike I'd probably give you a ring - you'd have to speak to staff though because there are reasons BA got removed!
What were those reasons? 

bring ba back!!! such good times, call in a huron load my green plants i it and no one knooows

How about AA - Altis Airlines 
1f602.png
:D I can already hear American Airlines lawyers whining

UA Ugandan airlines, best airlines since 2017. Only airline that knows the real queen and spits on the fake ones.

UA Ugandan airlines, best airlines since 2017. Only airline that knows the real queen and spits on the fake ones.
Ugandan Knuckles is a copy of Ugandan airlines. They are unoriginal 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
Agu! Do not speak against your supreme commander! Or I will spit on you.
UA was here first. We are professional and do not ask for the wae. We already know it. Spitting is for the weak ones that do not know kung-fu.

Back