What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Another CopyCat Community

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
Time and time again we see new altis life servers started by former members which is awesome good luck with your community.

But now and again we get the ones that just want to be..... us

This time we have another "copy and paster"

To compare heres the page thats been copied - http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/2548-server-rules/

copycat.jpg

Not only had CopyRightPhilly (What a name!) who is now banned from our community copy and pasted the rules i spent a few hours doing.

Hes copied the entire map, and I mean the entire map! just adding a few extras and also the biggest fail yet, He has copied all the skins (unsure if he asked killerabbit) but the big fail is the one he has on the server still with www.altislife.co.uk on the side of it.

No doubt this community wont last long as I have seen the already banned ATWA clan on there who got banned here from exploiting and hacking by TinyBigJacko while i was away on holiday & Asus is one of the admins there.

My advice as always if your starting your own project, get your own image... don't be the little kid in school that copy's others work!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate this people who blatantly just rip things from this site. Perhaps you could make them images like the VIP section, the weapon and car section with the subtle altislife.co.uk under it.

That guy cant copy&paste, he missed 

Wilco: Anyone found breaking the following rules will be banned and will need to fight there case here

Also been stealing scripts from us also i know 100% they didn't ask TinyBigJacko for the Cop Radar script.

/*
 fn_copANPR_Radar.sqf
 @Version: 1.0
 @Author: TinyBigJacko (NDJ)
 @Edited: 25.Apr.2014
/*

No doubt we would of politely declined or spoke about it further if they approached us, These people have no respect.

Also been stealing scripts from us also i know 100% they didn't ask TinyBigJacko for the Cop Radar script.

/*
 fn_copANPR_Radar.sqf
 @Version: 1.0
 @Author: TinyBigJacko (NDJ)
 @Edited: 25.Apr.2014
/*

No doubt we would of politely declined or spoke about it further if they approached us, These people have no respect.
Whilst we searched the files, we found this and a few other scripts taken from different servers.

They still use all the AltisLifeUK civilian vehicles, and continue to use other servers textures. 

Wow . These kind of people need to get a grip . Just stealing somebody else's hard work is horrendous it's sad too see too be honest . He can't copy and paste the awesome community here though . And anybody who knows this community would never play on that losers server.

Why would we leave this community to play on a copy'n'paste of this community without this community.....

Wow, that actually made more sense in my head...

I can imagine how annoyed you must be after finding out all your hours and days work has been copied in 5 minutes by some id*ots   :( . Even more annoying is that they copied it exactly how it is here, with the same format and everything which proves they're lazy and for this reason they wont last a month :)

who was this in this community long time player?

aha, not identical any-more, fixed a phrase in the "red zone area".

Back