What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

An Adventure to Mitch's Island...

Jay

Retired
Story:

I was flying around with a new Cartel Bitch in my Hellcat and we spied a police vehicle on Mitch's island. We floated over to discover a solitary bobby having a sing-song by himself around the campfire. I thought "Hey, I'll move in next door, maybe we can be friends!". So I did.

Turns out my island is a crap hole, and was invited over by Mr CSI MItch himself to his island that rests in International waters. I flew over, got out, when the new Bitch decided to hit "take controls" and managed to crash land my hellcat into the ocean, leaving me stranded with Mitch and 2 other officers..

Viewer discretion: An overuse of the Team America theme plays during this.

(had to remove some game audio at parts it overlapped and sounded horrific) ENJOY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiedW6JrbYQ

P.S. Apologies to Ed for para dropping onto him while he was up to something ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
A brilliant night aha, i love ed's amazement how we just appear out of the sky and the heli landing aha.

Thanks for the fun neighbour.

Was so fun for being so spontaneous. I was expecting to be arrested for something xD

Hey jay watched your video man, your also Scottish like me.. nice! Iv been playing arma 3 life for a while but iv never had anyone on it to team up with and I'm looking for some one, people or a gang/clan to join and play with. I make videos myself also. Its boring out there on your own :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I sailed there earlier with SPC Mitchell and did a really nice poo in Mitch's toilet. Sorry Mitch the toilet wouldn't flush...

Back