What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ALUK Stock Exchange V2!

Cider is coming soon, i've got all the data (thanks to ciaran's knowledge) which I shall update the graphs soon :)

I have data for meth if you would like to add. I couldn't see it in your graphs :) .

If I remember, you fit 56 barrels in a hemtt. And they sell for 12k each. But they initially cost 2k.

So profit from a hemtt of meth on its own is 560,000. You can bump that profit to 600k if u carry 4 on you.

Hope this helps ;) .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Ross,

You wouldn't be able to open up the spreadsheets for other people to view would you, I could certainly use/contribute to all of that data! :p

It'd be nice to be able to accurately predict what is the best profession for me and other plays to the server likewise. Currently it appears either the prices are hoping around or people have different ideas on how much stuff ways and how much it sells for (useful information not easy to backtrack from these graphs right now).

Thanks in advance!

I have data for meth if you would like to add. I couldn't see it in your graphs :) .

If I remember, you fit 56 barrels in a hemtt. And they sell for 12k each. But they initially cost 2k.

So profit from a hemtt of meth on its own is 560,000. You can bump that profit to 600k if u carry 4 on you.

Hope this helps ;) .
I'll amend that with cider coming in...

Hey Ross,

You wouldn't be able to open up the spreadsheets for other people to view would you, I could certainly use/contribute to all of that data! :p

It'd be nice to be able to accurately predict what is the best profession for me and other plays to the server likewise. Currently it appears either the prices are hoping around or people have different ideas on how much stuff ways and how much it sells for (useful information not easy to backtrack from these graphs right now).

Thanks in advance!
Probably not for now, very messy atm.

NO LONGER MAINTAINED
 ​
Due to Dynamic Market coming in, this is no longer maintained.
 ​
Added:

• Dynamic Market - We were the first community in the UK to bring this to you in our Takistan Life release in June/July and we are very pleased to bring a new custom version to Altis Life UK which has been fine tuned to our economy, We cant wait to see people changing trades due to the price dropping when a vast number of items are sold/bought!
I'd like to thank @Jay for starting this and letting me take over after your departure from this community. I'd also like to thank all of you who read this for over 6000 views on these topics in total.

Now that it's no longer needed/in development I will release the link for the spreadsheet here

ALUKSE is closed for good (or until Dynamic Market goes). Again thanks to Jay and everyone for viewing this topic.
 ​
Ross.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just like to mention it is still useful as the market resets per restart. The market also doesn't show how much storage each unit takes. Thanks for the great work on this.

Well thats a good point its could be the default prices so every body can know whats the default and whats it now more or less..

Well if anyone finds it useful, then use it :)

If I see any development needed i'll lock the spreadsheet so I can expand without being watched :p

Back