What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ALUK Script stopped working - Broke my firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppy1004

Richest Kavala Hobo
Last edited by a moderator:
Try using adblock, it completely blocks Javascript from running if i'm not wrong... 

Or to think of a better solution use Google Chrome.

I have had the same problem today, but on Google Chrome, I thought it was something outdated, but seems like evrything is up to date on my side.

It's working fine, suddenly its just a white screen, and it stands that the webpage stoped working, not my chrome. So I get the option to "wait" or "kill" the tab in chrome.
Then i just "kill" the session, when I open the page its working again.

I have had the same problem today, but on Google Chrome, I thought it was something outdated, but seems like evrything is up to date on my side.

It's working fine, suddenly its just a white screen, and it stands that the webpage stoped working, not my chrome. So I get the option to "wait" or "kill" the tab in chrome.
Then i just "kill" the session, when I open the page its working again.
Yeah, but firefox restores my last session if I 'kill' it :( Basicly brings me back to the broken page all the time :(

Adblock plus? If that's such a thing on there. But why don't you use chrome out of curiosity?
Cuz I like firefox, firefox reminds me of a fox

Yeah, but firefox restores my last session if I 'kill' it :( Basicly brings me back to the broken page all the time :(
Hmm, this is prolly something you have done, but have you tried to delete your browser history, and mby run CCleaner to delete all cookies etc and temp downloaded files?

I know that have been the problem for some of the people at my work when they never clean their logs.

Hmm, this is prolly something you have done, but have you tried to delete your browser history, and mby run CCleaner to delete all cookies etc and temp downloaded files?

I know that have been the problem for some of the people at my work when they never clean their logs.
I've just re-installed firefox :p

We are currently upgrading the website theme for IPS 4.1.7, This should fix the issue, Just a few of our customisations left to do @Neo @Ciaran(due for release before the weekend)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back