What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altislife UK 2# ( sorry if it's wrong chat cuz I'm not sure where am I suppose to write it)

Sir Francis

Hay, I've seen an other AltisLife UK server named " [ UK/EU] Altislife 2# " and I just wona know why is it offline :S

And one more thing - what are "boat wrecks"? (not sure if I wrote it right cx) 

thx for reading this hope I wrote it in the right spot and hope my questions arn't dumb :3 

Basically yes there is a 2nd server, sometimes it is online but recently it has been mostly offline I am guessing that they are using it to test the new update 5.0.

The boat wreck is somthing new that came with 4.0 you buy an excavator from the market and you can dive down to the wreck and get loot from it which you can sell and make some money some are legal some illegal i.e. cartel drug boats if done right you can make some good money from them.

I hope this helps

Server 2 is a overload server for when server 1 is full or so busy people need to wait long to get in. Usually at night times, in weekends.

Second question: A shipwreck is a sunken ship, bottom of the ocean. It holds treasures, different kinds which will give different prices at the antique dealer in Kavala. You can get the treasures as followed:
1: Get a diving license
2: Get a diving suit + a backpack (dont forget that with suit I mean the whole package. Suit, rebreather, diving goggles. For sale at a diving shop, total 7.5k excl. license)

3: Get a Excavator at the market
4: When you are alone: Go with a boat to the wreck, dive down to it (night-vision advised as it is dark at the bottom sometimes, at great depths). Press Y, select excavator, use, get treasures. Put them in boat till its full and go sell.

When you have  more guys and a helicopter: Fly toward the shipwreck on the map. Lower helicopter to below 6 meters, in autohover mode. Make sure diver is NOT in co-pilot seat. Make diver jump out, will not be hurt. Swim down, get treasures as stated above, and when filed put in heli till full. Then sell.

And one more thing. My grandpa always used to say;

"The only dumb question, is the question that isn't asked."

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres what happens with Server 2.

It comes online, 4-5 people from the same gang go on there and do coke runs until it goes offline with the full intention of having no interaction or roleplay with anyone else.

For the most part it stays down until needed.

Back