What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altislife.co.uk X Factor 2015 Winner: Randomized (Video from Judges Perspective.)

Reverend

Retired Troll. Human. Not religious. Occasionally
Last night's X Factor was brilliant. Despite a few little issues and some quite frankly awful acts there were a few stars that emerged and over the weekend I will try to get the videos uploaded for each "artist".

But the clear and deserving winner was @Randomized. You Sir, were literally incredible. Your cover of Sam Smith's "I'm not the only one" was brilliant. You have talent beyond measure and if you are not currently using your ability, then you should be.

Keep it up. I would buy your album.. Really.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Randomized - His winner's song. An original, penned by himself. What a talented guy and the rightful winner. (Sorry for running around. I was excited.)

Thanks to all involved: 

The Admins: So much hard work put into this event and it turned out brilliantly.

The police: For keeping things under control and the crowd managed well.

The viewers: For turning up and being part of it all.

The acts: You're braver than I am! Good, bad or bizarre: You all rocked. 

My fellow judges: It was an honour to be amongst you guys.

The Altislife.co.uk  community: You impress me every single day. 

*Watch until the very end for the dramatic winding up of events!

Edit: I think a Huron is a bit of a small prize for what Randomized did. Maybe he should get a little bit more

#FreeMoko
thanks to powerdogg for the record, its always different to watch it again. I was so nervous :eek:

BUT deserved winner, randomized!

Someone please upload me singing Let it go, I need it for my medal room.

This reminds me to get ts overlay working

Also go Randy

ahhh haha great stuff... That 10 seconds of silence after the song made my stomach jump. I thought a tumble weed was coming! Fun times. Thanks for making this happen.

Randomized

This brought a tear to my eye <3

To anyone interested, Randomized's own song is penned "Wasted" . Also my favourite of his songs.

-Long time Fanboy Noddy

ahhh haha great stuff... That 10 seconds of silence after the song made my stomach jump. I thought a tumble weed was coming! Fun times. Thanks for making this happen.

Randomized
Teamspeak permissions were to blame. I was waxing lyrical about how good you were... Have you got any links to your songs mate? I demand to hear more.

Back