What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis NHS.

Grumpy

I'm Watching You!
Get your NI cards ready boys and prepare yourself for them 3 hour waiting lines to get pricked in the wrong place by Dr. Prasad!!!

So I don't know whether I'm just slow or that its just been added but I've noticed that Altis NHS is finally coming to life!!

I think it will be very exciting to see Paramedics running around on the server.

It just brings up a couple of questions that I would like to know and maybe everyone else is wondering.

Does this now mean that when you get shot, you don't die instantly if its not fatal? and like when you play on a Co-Op server it tells you how far a medic is from you and they can then come and heal you up?

I take it Medics shall be Whitelisted? If so who can apply for it? and how would you apply for it?

I know that all answers will eventually be let out of the bag, I just thought I would start up this thread so we can all wonder together on the new exciting things ahead!

Happy Shooting,

Mr. Grumpy [bRC]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not really interested in Police and Rebels so this is a perfect neutral position for me!

Doctor Rico to the rescue!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait to have paramedics in the game. Can we have 2 jobs  :) ?

If people actually stick to there roles of the role play and use the services properly this could work out amazingly! Can't wait!

Back