What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis News Photo Report on Marihuana Trafficking Ep.1 - 09/01/2015

This was really nice to read! If you want anymore help with more stories that contains drugs find me and ill help you out to observe and take screen shots as i am in action :p

Photos are beautiful! Love the writing also, I'd like to see this as formatted as a news paper/pamphlet  :)

Man this was freaking awesome. 

It's funny as me and my friend saw the GC vs Police action from behind the police (We were going to see if there was anyone to rob at the cociane fields when we saw tons of police on the hills and decided to stay and watch.)

I'd be happy to donate for more of this! Do you have to have a press vest to be a journalist? If so where do you get one from? Always thought it would be cool to do a Louis Theroux style ride around ;) But keep up the good work! Great read.

Amazing job mate, it was awesome taking you on patrol and talking with you. But my segment had a bit of a sad ending i'd say  :D

Keep up the brilliant work! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to ressurect this post but, where is this photographer guy? @Zaiux :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to ressurect this post but, where is this photographer guy? @Zaiux
default_tongue.png
I am back!
Not with the amount of free time I wish I had... but I'm back.

Time shortage is gonna make funding future reports impossible. If some group or individual wants to fund my job so I can focus 100% on working as an independent journalist, please get in touch with me.

I am not up to date with current political scenario in ALUK so if some group or individual wants to suggest me a report topic to start working on... this is your moment!

I am back!
Not with the amount of free time I wish I had... but I'm back.

Time shortage is gonna make funding future reports impossible. If some group or individual wants to fund my job so I can focus 100% on working as an independent journalist, please get in touch with me.

I am not up to date with current political scenario in ALUK so if some group or individual wants to suggest me a report topic to start working on... this is your moment!
Sent you a pm mate.

Back