What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Life NHS Ambulance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
After doing my first uniform skin over the last few days () I started playing around with vehicle skins last night.

I am happy to announce the new skins for the medics here today, Again I used Google images to get inspiration and get them looking as nice as I could!

Another Altis Life first from Altislife.co.uk, I think we are one of the first to have a actual ambulance and we are the first to have a UK Ambulance!

EBC30CA011F3C921C540824F27C9E620EC918663

0C2CA518AF1D2FC4A16BFD37E6D0CB87C225D155

EBCC4345950DED1E1846FB23062ADC52085C2655

Hope you like :)

Last edited by a moderator:
These are so nice, seriously cant wait to see them rolling round Kavala. Nice work man!

considering you are new to skinning, you have done a very good job mate..

keep it up

So this whole NHS Thing is it gonna be 16+ aswell, i would love to be part of the NHS But considering the fact im under 16 i highly doubt i will be able to D:

But if you're gonna accept people under 16 if they show maturity then id love to cruise around and save people from VDM'ing trolls or maybe officers from a harsh battle against rebel.

I do have a few questions to it though as in the functionality of it all.

1. When you have lost all your health (100) will there be hidden health points(example. 50) which you loose from slowly after you hit 0? (1/3seconds or so) and if rebels come to your position (from police perspective) then the police have to drag the wounded away from the scene so the rebels cant "finish them off"

2. How will the NHS be notified? Will it be like when people do crimes as in "they just know" or will people/police have to call(text) the NHS first?

3. Will there be NHS Quadbike if they have to go long offroad (they then travel to the ambulance with the quadbike)

This were just some questions and some thoughts i had on top of my head, I quess question #1 works as suggestion+question

Sorry for this block of text, im not good at that kind of stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back