What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Altis Life Afterparty

I think a final send off event is a must. The server can’t just shut down without some sort of party where everyone, new and old gets together for one last time. 

As for a wipe, whilst it could be good, the main reason people no longer play is because they are bored of arma. I think resetting the server wouldn’t necessarily breathe new life into it because if people wanted a fresh start then they probably would’ve just moved to another server. I suppose anything is worth a try though. 

As for a wipe, whilst it could be good, the main reason people no longer play is because they are bored of arma. I think resetting the server wouldn’t necessarily breathe new life into it because if people wanted a fresh start then they probably would’ve just moved to another server. I suppose anything is worth a try though. 
A lot of us did move to new servers but they don't have the charm that RPUK used to have and is capable of restoring.

I think most people left because the economy was broken, the standard of RP diminished significantly, and new players got bullied by veterans who had nothing better to do.

A lot of us did move to new servers but they don't have the charm that RPUK used to have and is capable of restoring.

I think most people left because the economy was broken, the standard of RP diminished significantly, and new players got bullied by veterans who had nothing better to do.
thats true, when i started around a year ago i got bullied by all the rich and well known players making it too hard to get money etc

thats true, when i started around a year ago i got bullied by all the rich and well known players making it too hard to get money etc
not all the rich people just a certain group under the name of "relic"

Back