What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Laws, Server Rules and other restrictions

fuckThisImOut

I am finding it difficult to learn this server atm as there is a serious lack of an easily findable topic covering ALL server rules/laws and or other restrictions.

I would like to request a condensed topic containing everything you need to know. From obvious rp rules to hostage rules and all altis laws.

Thanks

As per the op, it is not comprehensive it is missing a lot of laws Ifrit? Go karts etc?.......,....................................................................................................................................................................................,.................................................

Thanks fuel! Much appreciated, but still not complete I fear, for instance it doesn't specifically say you can't call someone by their name without your character knowing from rp. And what about stealing unmc equipment or rules about cops staying in one place for so long, how long can u kidnap people/cops/medics if at all allowed?

Just want to know everything I can/can't do :) .

Thanks again!

Also I assume your not allowed to put a full truck in Athira and pull it out at kevala? Can you do this with empty vehicles?

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Back