What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Airshow! [CANCELLED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

B0sh

Unlinked
Altis Airshow!

Date: 1st July

Time: 8:20 pm GMT

Whos involved?

• NPAS
  • NHS
  • British Airways
  • UNMC
Place were it is being held: Airfield above UNMC Base

Come and watch some of the best pilots on the island fly and preform amazing maneuvers that will send chills down your spine

If you dont want to bring a car Get to the airport at 8:05 and there will be British Airways Hurons waiting to transport you to the Viewing spot

(ALL FLIGHTS TO THE VIEWING SPOT WILL BE FREE)

​

​

​

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate i can not believe you are not flying in this air show.......Maybe i'll get to show my skills in a huron @Dr Norman
I am one of the pilots! I was saying that Josh says the pilots are 'The Best On the Island' then there's me lol.

Don't even get me started on your huron flying skills, you lost me £15mll

10/10 sounds great. People can place bets on if I can land a jet!
Bannana can you message me on teamspeak later or on the Forums please

No Norman i only added you because otherwise you would moan

jkjk

no you are ONLY good at flying Hurons but there is alot of improvements (This is why i should be Head of BA or Deputy)

If anyone would like to be added to this Airshow you need to message me on the forums with the Helicopter that you can fly and i will see if i can get you added (Only 1 Spot available though)

Log hours! I need to see you do stuff
No one uses me theres bo point me logging me sittin at kavala for 2 restarts

Anyway were not speaking about that here this is for the airshow

do you need some UNMC Pilots? with the new airborne division up and running were happy to supply some 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back