What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

All Known New APEX Vehicle Images

Tex Blackwood

The ArmA 3 APEX page is showing off ALOT of the new content including just about every vehicle in the new DLC!

Here are some of the new marine vehicles!

4DwhWOT.jpg

9rioup8.jpg

We've also got some new flashy ground vehicles even sporting the NATO light strike vehicle and CSAT chinese design light strike vehicle!

L1hBOoH.jpg

w2JqsUV.jpg

sUgPfH6.jpg

The new VTOL's and aircraft, NATO and Chinese CSAT versions of the VTOL too!

cQ359mt.jpg

N1T6naI.jpg

ANwpKjq.jpg

Drones although I highly doubt we'll ever see them in the roleplay

4tdRTtU.jpg

qc9QXzP.jpg

Hopefully we can find a use for the various types of vehicles in the roleplay world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drones with missiles... Banks just got 100x harder :(

They should of added a Gatling to the Jet Ski imo.

Definitely see the VTOL gets being used for BA. 

I guess the helicopter drone could be used by law enforcement as a recon/surveilance unit (without the rockets of course)

Tanoa in my view is a great place for an airline the flourish. With the VTOLs and the small plane you could create quite an regional airline. TANEX could maybe the name of a logistical transport airline that transports goods such as vehicles, weapons and so on. Remember they said the Blackfish could carry up to the size and weight of the AFV-7 Marshall so pretty much all civilian vehicles are covered.

The thing is there are 7 total island on Tanoa (I think).BTW the image below IS FAKE (for those of you who don't know). I'm not sure how people are gonna get from the main island to all the others. There are bridges but i'm not sure which islands they link to. Still there is going to be a demand for vehicle transport across the islands.

2jZ2TKE.png

Back