What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

AEGIS questions and answers

Tomm

As many know aegisbis under new management. I will not go into detail but many have already messaged me with questions and I will answer the most common ones.

Can we message AEGIS in game for assistance?:

Yes are members numbers are all listed on the yellow pages so contact us in game or on TS for help.

Are AEGIS working  with the police?:

Yes and No, we will always  work with the police and comply at all times, this does not mean we get any special treatment.

Is AEGIS legal?:

AEGIS is a legal gang and will never harm unarmed civilians, however a certain unit is allowed certain illegal weopons but will still be taken and fined by police if caught.

Are AEGIS recruiting?:

Yes but dont take this lightly, we are looking for the best of this community.

Any more questions find me on TS or fill in the contact form on the channel description.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are AEGIS working  with the police?:

Yes and No, we will always  work with the police and comply at all times, this does not mean we get any special treatment.
I have had AEGIS be very rude and disrespectful towards me as a police officer, including Marc Smith...

We can assure that under new managememt we will not tolerate this sort of behaviour from our members. Please report any instances of this to a director and we will sort it immediately.

We had a meeting tonight and members are fully aware of how the new AEGIS will operate.

I have had AEGIS be very rude and disrespectful towards me as a police officer, including Marc Smith...
During that time, AEGIS was inactive and everyone was just doing their own thing. I don't even remember you, but if I was rude towards you then there was probably a reason. I also in the past few months have not represented AEGIS in any way, so for you to know that I'm an AEGIS member would be metagaming my gang in my name tag.

I stepped down from leading AEGIS as I'm busy with NHS and was simply bored of playing as AEGIS, so now Samatlewis and Tomm are running things and hopefully activity should begin to pick up again.

So - if you have had any bad encounters with me, you can be assured that it was purely in RP, and that I was not playing as an AEGIS member at the time, just as a normal civ.

Upon having the command of AEGIS passed on to myself and Tomm the AEGIS conduct has been changed for the better. We do not allow our members to show disrespect to officers and to comply with orders.

If AEGIS does not operate to a standard that you would find acceptable then please feel free to contact myself or Tomm on teamspeak.

As Marc has said, he was not at that time representing AEGIS as he was most likely under a different name. 

During that time, AEGIS was inactive and everyone was just doing their own thing. I don't even remember you, but if I was rude towards you then there was probably a reason. I also in the past few months have not represented AEGIS in any way, so for you to know that I'm an AEGIS member would be metagaming my gang in my name tag.

I stepped down from leading AEGIS as I'm busy with NHS and was simply bored of playing as AEGIS, so now Samatlewis and Tomm are running things and hopefully activity should begin to pick up again.

So - if you have had any bad encounters with me, you can be assured that it was purely in RP, and that I was not playing as an AEGIS member at the time, just as a normal civ.
I do not appreciate you accusing me of metagaming. If you wnat to make accusations, please make them in report a player

Thread-Derailed-At-First-Post.png

I do not appreciate you accusing me of metagaming. If you wnat to make accusations, please make them in report a player
Quit being so defensive.

If you actually read what I said, I never accused you of anything, I simply stated that for you to know that I was an AEGIS member *would be* metagaming. Since we're on the forums right now, obviously it's not even possible for you to be metagaming. The only thing I said is that you never had an encounter with me as an AEGIS member.

You said that AEGIS had been rude and disrespectful towards you, which within RP is impossible without you metagaming.

There's no need to report you in this situation, I'm simply stating facts for the benefit of AEGIS. If I even cared about it, I'd come talk to you on TS.

So stop taking it personally, I'm not here to upset you, and I apologize if you think I was accusing you of anything. I honestly don't even know who you are... I just want to let Sam and Tomm start fresh without issues coming up from something that didn't even happen.

Now, lets get back on topic <3

- Marc

Wts AEGIS?

just messing with ya

Last edited by a moderator:
Back