What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Additonal Ron Fuel Depot, or just a larger one.

Dragon_at_War

Donator
Donator
Suggestion for the pot, a second fuel depot, to ease congestion, maybe at the Ron "refining" facility by the free way east of map (from an RP perspective)? Or even Paleto Bay area.

Not sure if it's by design, i.e. busy depot puts people off of doing deliveries, thus limiting amount of truck drivers on the road. Personally, the constant flow of trucks leaving existing depot the wrong way is quite frustrating from an RP POV. Plus all the explosions that happen when people start a new job with trailers falling on each other.

My thoughts are that an additional depot the other side of the map may help ease congestion, and stop the mess that can be created at the current Ron's depot.

It would work exactly the same way but flipped in terms of distance bonus.

Another idea if this is a no go, would be to maybe have the current depot moved to a larger area, making it easier for mechanics and police to move obstacles out of the way a bit easier. As well as allowing more room to dodge and manouvre around other trucks connecting, leaving and arriving.

One last idea that may be enough is to implement something like this: https://startsafety.uk/ramps-stops/flow-plates/hgv-traffic-control-ramp

-1, the congestion is part of the fun.

Having to wait your turn and let other drivers out makes sense in RP and I've seen people RP as working at the hub to keep it tidy and direct drivers in and out.

To be fair it would run so much smoother is people actually drove around it the correct way, so many swing the truck around and try going out the wrong exit, the depot has 3 entrances and only 1 is a exit I think I have a layout somewhere but if people drove out the correct way Instead of getting the thing stuck trying to do a turn they aren't supposed to be doing it would run a hell of alot smoother

BuKP3op.png

if people went around it that way it would be much smoother, but im not opposed to a 2nd depot

I think we need the guys that directed the traffic again 😮

Moving Ronny out of town to the eastern powerplant thingy could be something to think about.

• The location makes more sense (in my tiny brain at least) as i can not remember seeing anything that hints that the current place has anything to do with oil and fuel.
    Maybe eastern plant isn't really made for oil and gas but at least it got them tubes and shit making it look somewhat the part?
    To be fair i haven't been there for the scenery.
  • It would make players venture out of the city a little more too. 
  • It kind of feels like everything is crammed inside the city limits and it's kind of boring.
    Boring how? Well every place outside the city is dead. No one to see and nothing to do.

Back