What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Addition to Shop Webhooks

Isak

Staff Team
Staff Team
Investor
There are a few things that I would like to see added to the Webhooks to make it easier to track expenses for the shops.

Currently there are four "expenses" not tracked by the webhook.

- Till Repairs.
- Money lost due to a robbery. (unsure if this money goes from the shop, or just comes from thin air)
- Delivery Fee.
- And the new Government Subsidies.

None of these show up on the webhook, making it quite difficult to track these numbers. It would only affect a tiny amount of the player base, but having these visible would make it a lot nicer to manage spreadsheets and monthly income/outcomes.

Only negative I can come up with is the "Money lost due to a robbery" showing up on the webhook, which could be potentially metagamed, but having it only show up after the till has initiated repairs it would be circumvented.

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be very interessting to see and be able to track. I have tried to figure it out by hard way by using the oppertunity but havin it shown on the webhook would be nice.
+1

+1 for the delivery side of things. Can only help to promote the subsidy etc.

I don't know enough about the robbery mechanics to comment on that.

+1

I would also like to see an upgrade where you can view items taken from the storage and include money being put into and taken from the safe.

(This is my personal opinion and NOT the opinion of Staff)

+1

I would also like to see an upgrade where you can view items taken from the storage and include money being put into and taken from the safe.

(This is my personal opinion and NOT the opinion of Staff)
I'd second this, be nice to see who takes stuff from the back storage

Wow Isak, this is a very cool and based suggestion that I think should be added!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back