What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ability to toggle hotbar in F1 menu

Isak

Staff Team
Staff Team
Investor
When pressing TAB to view your hotbar it disappears as soon as you let go of the key. Would be nice to have the option to switch that to toggle instead of hold.

My selves and probably others tend to forget what I put in which slot and when in a panic I usually end up pulling out the wrong item. Adding the option to toggle between holding to view, and toggling to view would be a nice QoL addition. Adding it to the F1 menu would make most sense in my eyes at least as that's where most of the togglable options are.

Last edited by a moderator:
The issue I see with this would be that it'd conflict with pressing tab to unequip your weapon, the only way I could do this would be to disable that function when the toggle is enabled. If that's fine then I can do this pretty easily tbf.

The issue I see with this would be that it'd conflict with pressing tab to unequip your weapon, the only way I could do this would be to disable that function when the toggle is enabled. If that's fine then I can do this pretty easily tbf.
I was not even aware pressing tab with a weapon out unequipped it 🤣

Yeah if you tap it and let go super quickly it unequips.

Back