What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Abay gone horribly wrong

Superhitmandan

In-game name: SPC Superhitmandan

Your Steam ID (copy from your Arma 3 or steam profile): 76561198042573139

Date/Time of incident (ignore if linked to player report): 23rd June 2015 / im guessing when ever the listing dissapeared

What was lost:
£20,000,000 that was bit on the Huron i put up for auction a few days ago

Value of item/money lost ( Provide the grand total): 20 Million

Quick description of what happened: i placed the huron i have had in my garage doing nothing for months up on Abay to sell to get as much as i could for it as it seemed better than letting it waste away, long story short, i kept checking to see if it was sold, it showed up even last night as listed with a 20 mil bid on it which i was pleased with, ive logged on this morning as a civ to see any updates, the listing for the huron is gone, ive received no money for the finished auction and when i drove up to the airfield it is also gone from my garage.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here: i wish i had some i truly do, i have searched through all of my video footage and i do not have being on as a civ putting it up for auction, im really hoping that you can find the log as the only proof i have that i owned it is my friends in the police force who were rolling with me before we joined the police knowing i owned one originally.

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, that you had that money or items)

I can vouch for dan that he had one, I played in BG with him for a while and he had one, also literally 2 days ago he was saying how it was on abay for 20 mil and he payed 30. 

I think you have to be patient. My friend bought a huron, his money dissapeared and only after a couple of days laters he got his huron.

I sold a whole bunch of vehicles too last week but didnt get any cash and vehicles are gone. wat do?

It has been a few days now waiting just in case and the huron hasnt shown back up in my garage and i did not get the selling money.

Back