What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

AA - I have an Issue

Hi my name is Robert, and I'm an Altisholic. (Spent 1351 Hours on here!)

My Altis Story.

My problem started 11 and a bit Months ago after me and my friend Tom was bored. We decided we would go on ArmA 3 (after both buying it in early Alpha but never actually played it) we checked the server browser in game for a server to join, and a few AltisLife servers popped up, so it gave us an idea, why not find one that is based in the UK? After some internet searches we came across AltisLifeUK.

We connected to the server for the first time not having a clue what we where doing at all, we had briefly checked the rules, and jumped right into the deep end. We spawned in at Kavala to be greeted with a Troll Haven! It was amazing, it was breathtaking. We walked out of the buildings in which we spawned in and decided to meet up in Kavala square. When we arrived in Kavala square we purchased a vehicle and began to drive out of Kavala, we where then rammed by a quadbike and blew up, so we decided to try again, this time we succeeded on leaving Kavala. We started up a life selling Peaches and worked our way up to Salt (back in the day this was amazing for making money.)

I wanted to try something different, as I began to grow tiresome of constantly dying as a Civilian constantly. I applied for the Police on April the 26th after playing for a week or so before hand, and was accepted on the same day by a nice guy called "Deukmans" otherwise known as "Brenda" to all you old AltisLife players! The constabulary I was told to join was PAT - ProActive Team.

It was amazing back in the day, having all that open road, constantly having something to do, always training.

When the server was filling up, Wilco decided to open a second AltisLife overflow server, the Police split in half, creating 2 Police forces (I think that was what they where trying to achieve?) So my CI (Brenda) was moved over to Server 2 as a CI there, where one of the Current DI's (Joshbond) took over as CI on server 1 (all very confusing I know). After about a week the second overflow server was just not filling up and wasn't worth the time so Wilco closed it.

After the second server closed Brenda stepped down as CI and left the Police force so that Joshbond could continue to be CI of PAT. Joshbond lasted for a short while, promoting Fisher to a DI (transferring him from Kavala to do so), and then Joshbond stepped down and left the server. Then (dare I say it...) Killerabbit took over as CI of PAT (but was verrryyy inactive.)

Killerabbit's first move as CI was to demote Fisher and Promote me in his place lol. (Sorry for reminding you xD). So, now I was DI of PAT after being in there for a number of Months, then in the middle of the summer Holidays Killerabbit stepped down as CI of PAT (when I was on Holiday) and the other DI (Gill) was in charge whilst I was away. In the middle of my holiday when I came on team-speak (sitting in my tent on my laptop, sad right?) I was informed that Killerabbit stepped down and I was given CI. It was generally one of the happiest moments of my life, working hard to get up the ranks, and it all paid off. I couldn't wait to get home from my holiday at this point to take up my new role as CI of the ProActive Team.

When I arrived home it was all plane sailing for a number of months, it was great fun being able to run something.

Then bang... everything went wrong, a lot of drama was building in PAT that I couldn't fix, and I won't go into detail here, but a lot of people left the group to be rebels, including my amazing DI, Gill. When Gill left he informed me that he was actually offered the position of CI when Killerabbit stepped down in PAT, and he declined and gave me it. I felt so bad at that point for taking a rank that he was offered, I have a lot of respect for Gill, still to this day for allowing me to take charge of PAT instead of him.

Once a lot of people left PAT (more than three quarters of them, a lot of them where very close friends of mine), PAT began taking a dive in the quality of work we where providing for the other officers, and the Higher ups noticed this and shut us down. It was the worst feeling ever, having a Unit that you had worked hard for, and making it your own, to have it taken away.

When PAT went, the command of PAT was offered to run the DEA (Drugs Enforcement Agency), and that didn't go well either.

A few months ago, I was informed to step down as CI (of nothing) and join a Constabulary again, so I picked Kavala, where God took me in under his wing. (I love you for that God<3)

I was demoted to SGT again and started off again, after a few weeks (after the command of the Constabulary was changed) Noddy gave me DSGT.

I know my story is quite sad, and boring lol.

But that was my experience so far, It has been an amazing 11 Months (Almost a year!), and I have loved every moment of it.

Now the rest of the story is to be determined in the coming Months!

Thanks for reading <3

CONCLUSION: for the lazy people :p

- Joined 11 months ago

- Joined PAT as first unit

- Got DI

- Got CI

- Lost PAT

- Got DEA

- Lost DEA

- Lost CI

- Joined Kavala

- Got SGT

- Got DSGT

:)
Lets put that into perspective you have been here twice as long as me but I have the same amount of hours as you, not including all the TS stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
JL3zj1f.png

3800 hours on arma 3....

Pooootaaattooooooo mmmmmmmmmmmm

That awkward moment when you spent almost 4000 hours on a game and only have 10 achievements! sad times! haha only kidding!!

Hi I'm Sovereign (Sovahmar Muatereignchenko) and this is like a second job I like better than my real one. It's an enjoyable pain in my ass that ended up more of a political simulator when I hit admin.

That awkward moment when you spent almost 4000 hours on a game and only have 10 achievements! sad times! haha only kidding!!
Yes but the achievements i have not very many people have! ;)

I will now however get all the achievements in arma 3 and post on this thread once done.... dam you

2067766f7038e741108bd49c4ba52a4a.png

I joined this server after watching tons of arma 3 roleplay streams on a freeweek, bought the game then played constantly  i am not in school halp! got the game midway through October aswell.

I haveto admit I never liked roleplay servers, I never understood them. Just thought of people standing around talking about how they cook spaghetti or w/e.

having been shown this server by a good friend of mine my eyes have been opened!

I never thought how a 'dont kill unless ...' rule would ever work and to be honest it kinda doesn't (rdm), however the way this server is handled it actually comes together and breathes a whole new playground for me on arma 3.

So grats to that effect wilco!

(Might I suggest maybe hiring a PR manager? Hehehe)

<3

edit; so that almost made no sense. Basically this server made me interested and eventually like roleplay! Honestly never thought that would happen!

I haveto admit I never liked roleplay servers, I never understood them. Just thought of people standing around talking about how they cook spaghetti or w/e.

having been shown this server by a good friend of mine my eyes have been opened!

I never thought how a 'dont kill unless ...' rule would ever work and to be honest it kinda doesn't (rdm), however the way this server is handled it actually comes together and breathes a whole new playground for me on arma 3.

So grats to that effect wilco!

(Might I suggest maybe hiring a PR manager? Hehehe)

<3

edit; so that almost made no sense. Basically this server made me interested and eventually like roleplay! Honestly never thought that would happen!
lol no because this isnt a company... maybe some people will notice that someday, We do everything our self and have done for the past year... Why get someone to butter things up ?

Glad you got into RP, its exciting and fun and if you ignore the current drama you wont find anywhere else like this :)

2067766f7038e741108bd49c4ba52a4a.png

I joined this server after watching tons of arma 3 roleplay streams on a freeweek, bought the game then played constantly  i am not in school halp! got the game midway through October aswell.
Oh your done for... your real life is now over.

Damn i actually worry alittle because i have nothing to do hopefully i can go to college next year. 

Hello my name is Bill and i am addicted to pull people over for the most stupid things.

Examples:

Failure to stop for stop signs

Attempt on insurance fraud

Impounding vehicles if they have parked at only stop zones.

Driving too slow on the roads.

I just cant stop myself i need help

Back