What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A new asset target worth between £20m - £100m

Jack Wiltshire

It's wonderful that RPUK is one of the only servers to have never wiped @L1Lthanks for mentioning this in another post.

I feel its now important to add much higher value assets to give wealthy long term residents new purpose, new targets and better role playing opportunities. Rather than have them campaign for everyone to have their shit deleted.

A logical start would be utilizing commercial buildings within the city, some examples:

Manufacturing Warehouse:

Warehouses available in the city all serving various purposes.
Cost: £20m - £200m + rent
Perk Example: 20,000+ storage
Capabilities: Manufacture products from raw materials to make (for example) repair kits, body repair kits, lock picks, screw drivers, scissors, drills, etc etc etc etc
These can then be supplied to someone like noble to distribute throughout the city, or people can purchase privately. Each warehouse can specialize in some sort of area.

Purchasing of a warehouse facility gives access to F6.

This idea can be used for distilleries providing alcohol for all the bars (instead of it magically appearing), food and drink for various locations, car parts for different garages so they can actually work on cars etc.

This will then give shop owners a necessity to actually role-play for their shops otherwise it fails. Rather than just fly in for 5 mins, put some delivery jobs on the phone and leave.

Same can be done for small warehouse type areas that smaller gangs can purchase for hideouts etc.

Personally, I think the WL process is flawed, the CoC process with shops has provided a non-roleplay oriented end game to a city that deserves much better.

If development resource is an issue, which it often is, i'm happy to donate some of my developers' time from my gaming studio to support. I'd rather see things move forward, than people campaign for things to go backwards.

I agree there should be more opportunities. There is a lot of stuff that still "magically appears" which can be turned into different businesses or opportunities.

Besides that I just want to say thank you for offering dev time as a donation, that's a really kind gesture!

100% this would be class, more jobs in the city, you can hire players as this gives them more purpose and it gives more of a roleplay aspect to the game. 

+1

I like this a lot purchase a warehouse then have access to a personal bench it would make others grind more and bring fun back.

+1

So long as not 1 person or 1 or 2 factions have bought all the warehouses, this would be a great addition.

So long as not 1 person or 1 or 2 factions have bought all the warehouses, this would be a great addition.
I imagine this functionality to be locked to one commercial building per F6. With F6 hopping detection implemented.

+1 common Jack Wiltshire W

I think house upgrades would be a good possible money sink and high value investment.

Similar to how containers work spending increasing amounts to add an extra garage slot or amount of storage, this could then either reset if the house is sold or stay with a price increase.

Love the idea, i think it could also be combined with another currency (yes crypto again) wich would mean that everyone starts of at ''0'' and will have to invest their millions into this.
I'd love to see the new currency be used for the things you mentioned, as well as maybe new upgrades for group houses like alarms/safes that are a lot harder for police to raid/storage that keep guns from degrading as fast/ Cutting tables the list goes on.
+1

Last edited by a moderator:
This idea is amazing, I think it will give people/businesses a new height to climb to. +1

I imagine this functionality to be locked to one commercial building per F6. With F6 hopping detection implemented.
That wouldn't stop a faction from buying many warehouses and just putting it under diffedrent names, just how it is now with businesses. At the end of the day its first come first serve and nothing can really stop that. Would be nice if one person or faction didnt own majority but its inevitable 

As a bar owner, I'd love to work with a lokal brewery to make deals, do tastings and have different wares from them. 

Obviously this suggestion would need a lot more work, but I like the overall idea. 

Love it!

This has so much opportunity for people, and versatile usage. It'll be a players own creativity moment and I think it could work.

I honestly hope this goes through, and that people can suggest in general ideas to help bolster this. Also props to you for the dev time part 😄

+1

Back