What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A huge worth of drugs lost!

Stixio

Hello there! I dont know if this is a dum question but i think it is! But ill give it a try!

As first me and my friend "Espixio" was doing drugs (Coccain) then we just went over to the processing that we used ages on! after we've done that we got a Message that it was 15 minutes to restart so we diddnt know what to do! After a while i thought over that i got a house in close to dealer so me and my friend went over to the house so we could store it there! 

Pretty bad thought about me but since we used houers on the work is it posssibel to get copensation or something! Espixio (My Friend)  is really new to this server so thats why we are doing Drugs to get some ££! 

I would love to get refunded or something cus we used about two houers on the run and couldnt compleete so we stored in house that didnt get saveed!  :(

If there something you can do (Wilco or any other admins) please reply to this topic! It will mean allot to me! This was houers of work! 

Thanks allot! 

Stixio & Espixio

You have already posted this in a different thread mate.

Posting twice wont make the problem get seen to any quicker, it just gives the forum admins more work then they already have!

Hope it gets resolved for you though!

You have to bare with the admins. You are not the only person with problems. You just have to have some patience and wait for your time.

You wan't compensation for your bad time keeping skills? No offence I have seen you no the server allot you have 44 forum posts but yet you don't know the 6 x 4 hourly restarts? 

You claim you stored in in your house? Admins my house has 4 large storage boxes which is 2800 space full of cocaine I lost it all can I have comp? (LMAO)

No evidence then nothing no one can do...

Last edited by a moderator:
Bit rude don't you think? No wonder your still a virgin boy.

He is just a kid, he says I have to buy my friends and I'm sad because I'm 22 and play Arma lmao!

u told me to pay u for being friendly and what a nice police officer! THIS Server geetting boored cus of ppl like u

Back