What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

3rd? 4th? Formal departure.

Was going to say good luck once again for the 5th/6th time until I seen the last line... unsure who that is towards

The server is fine and RP is on the rise along with the bans for rule breaks... I think personally Jay and correct me if I am wrong you have burnt out with "Altis Life" as you've been playing for so long.

In terms of aC... i think they have left the island (Banned)
Very burnt out, and don't get me wrong The RP slide is only from my perspective seeing as I've pretty much anchored to the checkpoint lately, not had many, if any, encounters outside of the wall for weeks. I still hold the server in high regard, and still preach about it to other people I know that play on different servers.

I had no issue with aC, it was just the situation in general I didn't like or agree with.

I will never forget when I was semi-new to the server, had about a million in my bank account and along comes a very drunk person, announcing the end of something called "BRC", that I just barely knew about, and offering me one million to shoot him in the leg. After some considering, I did it. And to my surprise, you gave me the million! Then you bought me my very first sport hatchback. And then you executed me.

All the best to you!
Aha, I remember that, had no idea that was you. That was a sad night indeed.

Back