What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I use AVG free, what difference is there? Because if its big I might look into this.

I use Malwarebytes and this is amazing and its been good to me for years :)

I use AVG free, what difference is there? Because if its big I might look into this.
tZGOURa.png

This compares them all, basically avg ultimate includes AVG internet security for pc, mac and android, also includes some other useful programs to help speed up your pc, however I am mainly interested in the security itself, if you was to just buy internet security you would have a serial key that can only be used on one computer however avg ultimate you link an avg account with which you can log into unlimited computers which in turn gives all the computer acces to internet security and all the other features, and twenty quid for a 40 quid software including another 24 quid software called tuneup, it's a bargain. For more info click here, and for the offer itself click here.

Last edited by a moderator:

This compares them all, basically avg ultimate includes AVG internet security for pc, mac and android, also includes some other useful programs to help speed up your pc, however I am mainly interested in the security itself, if you was to just buy internet security you would have a serial key that can only be used on one computer however avg ultimate you link an avg account with which you can log into unlimited computers which in turn gives all the computer acces to internet security and all the other features, and twenty quid for a 40 quid software including another 24 quid software called tuneup, it's a bargain. For more info click here, and for the offer itself click here.
To be honest the only sights I use are this one (over used if I must say :p) and youtube with a few others, And I use ad block so most of this is practically irrelevant for me, I think I'll skip. Thanks for showing the offer though

Avast and malwarebytes and various other tools in the unlikely event I get malware etc (or a family members pc does)

I used to be an avid user of AVG Free, but ever since they started adding constant notifications to upgrade despite the fact I turned off all desktop notifications, I've switched to Sophos Home Free, not a lot of configurable options on the client, but it does the job well.

Personally I just use MalwareBytes and Windows Defender. I doubt i'll ever use AVG because it is simply too much clutter. In the end, you just need common sense to stay virus free.

Back