What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

20 10 2019 P U R G E

giphy.gif

Let medics roll around with a pistol and can revive whoever, whenever. Remove nlr timer, would be a very good economy drain, and would be pure carnage with more people decamping on people making it more fun imo.
Absolute carnage would be the best for this event tbh, the supposed point of the purge in the movie was to let everyone vent.

Medics should combat reviving with a pistol is a great idea

d58349da9f34c4c8e8b2862ad1bd0d08.png

Goods secured and ready. 

Slight issue, we may have misplaced 3 x 7.62 Fully automatic LMG systems and their high capacity magazines somewhere in the purge zone.... oops. Better hope someone doesn't find them on Sunday....

the-purge-2013.jpg

Goods secured and ready. 

Slight issue, we may have misplaced 3 x 7.62 Fully automatic LMG systems and their high capacity magazines somewhere in the purge zone.... oops. Better hope someone doesn't find them on Sunday....

can u steal those vehicles with the cool number plates?

Goods secured and ready. Slight issue, we may have misplaced 3 x 7.62 Fully automatic LMG systems and their high capacity magazines somewhere in the purge zone.... oops. Better hope someone doesn't find them on Sunday...
you best believe im bringing all the stock I have to this fight, those lmgs will be nothing compared to mine ahah

Although the P U R G E will be contained to a specific unspecified area of altis the disruption will be felt by all present on and off the island. Collateral damage is likely and inevitable.

Prepare well.

So unless I am reading this wrong: Everyone inside the zone is KOS, every cop outside, yet near the zone is KOS

Last edited by a moderator:
So unless I am reading this wrong: Everyone inside the zone is KOS, every cop outside the zone is KOS
All Redzone rules apply within the zone, anyone inside the zone is KOS and anyone FLEEING the zone will be KOS. Otherwise server rules apply on the rest of the island. 

Further info will be provided at the briefing.

Back