What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

#2 server doesn't come online?

puppy1004

Richest Kavala Hobo
The #1 server is full for about 15m now and the #2 server still hasn't gone online D:

at the moment as we are still in the very very early days of server 1 we need to make sure we iron out all the bugs then work out what we are going to do with housing across servers and see what extra problems that may or may not bring.

Server 2 is still in our plans

Heres our issues:

Person on server one logs in, and unlocks his house.

Person then goes to server two and logs in. Then accesses the crates while his friends over on server #1 do the same.

This causes a issue as the items are hereby duped.

The lag is also unreal on server one, because of all of the people trying to connect. I'm guessing?

Last edited by a moderator:
doesnt mysql support replication (redundancy) of the database. ? .. Not sure about the issues when accessing the same data from both databases at the same time, but i might think that they made an implementation which is safe against race conditions.. ? .. 

Can they spawn in my house if they the keys? Cuz cheerupdogs is my hobo pet. I like to keep him inside else he starts begging but sometimes he needs to poop and i dont want him to do that in the house.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will players on server 1 be able to play with players on server 2? Or will we just have the same stuff on both servers? im a bit confused..

Back