What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

1 year + 4 days Anniversary ♥

Steph

Queen.
Ohhh my dearest Altisians ♥

I just realized that I missed my 1 year anniversary by 4 days - obviously because I'm busy being the cutest Admin alive! But honestly: I didn't even notice. This one year went by so god damn fast! It feels like yesterday when I first logged into this Server .. and my love for this Community began! Here a little Story of how a german landed on a greek Island populated by Hobos, Rebels and Cops:

It all started when my 2 friends Mike & Eric said: "Yo Steph you wanna check out this game called Altislife?" 

No. I really did not want to try out a game where people pretend to be Police Officers. (I did some research!)

But after begging for a while and making me feel bad I decided to give it a go. 

We didn't really had a clue of what to do so we just decided to buy a car and drive around for a bit. My friends made the horrible decision to let me drive .. duh. (People that saw me driving ingame can relate)

So we were driving in Athira and I might.. drove too fast, on the wrong lane & like I am drunk.
Suddenly I heard Police Sirens behind me and thought "Oh great now I have to talk to one of this Cop Pretenders. Freaks." - I wasn't disappointed. I drove to the side and someone called Levi got outside the Police Car and walked to us. This was the beginning of my social life's demise. And the love for my favourite little Bebi Levi. I got out of the car and started talking .. and the only thing I got in return was: "Wait .. are you a girl?" GG Levi. GG. This is  100% how it happened and I am telling you 5 Minutes later I stood in the middle of Athira being looked at from several weird Police Officers that wanted to see "the girl". Durrr. Eventho they were a bunch of silly little freaks I kinda liked those guys - super funny and the kind of humour I like. So I started to come back and one day Sean talked me into joining the police! Ha - I had a really good interview and NO I did not score my points because of my tits. Even though they are pretty nice. #FuckYouHaters

I have to keep myself short from now on because just so man things happened during this year:

So yeah. I was in the police now and .. I was even tho shy to talk to most of my fellow officers. It was horrible for me and funny for them. I quickly made friends with the awesome Athira people. Levi, Snape, Sean, T-Robot and Noz. Awesome guys that really helped me out a lot to get used to this game! I also made friends with CrazyOne, Commando - the little love of my life and Demuth and one day I even got to know those totally weird and creepy guys called Brat and mental! - gosh I love you guys! I loved the police it was really fun and I quickly changed my mind about those "freaks that pretend to be cops on the internet". When Vlad, Josef, Spunky, Gaz, JohnJoe,Rev and FFGuy joined my little perfect police world was complete and I had one of the most amazing times ever during gaming! I really miss those old times. ♥ Athira is the best - sorry guys.

At one point the angry german inside of me decided that I need a change and so I joined the UNMC in their early days! It was amazing and a wonderful experience. I still love all of my old UNMC friends: Sov, Khandamir, Davros, Blaze, Rudy, Jon, Jay!!!! ♥ & the other guys (sorry too many to list all of you) but when the UNMC began to grow I decided to leave.

And joined LA. For like 1 day. Then Voltz kicked me out. I love you still little one. ♥

Oh, I also joined PLF .. for a few days .. oh well. I gonna admit I had some great times with the guys. ♥

I realized that I missed the UNMC and decided to join back in - luckily they took me back and then something really crazy happened: I became an Admin.

It was that time when Wilco announced that he is searching for new Admins and I thought to myself .. hm .. why not? I won't get it but I can still apply. I used to be Admin in multiple small Communities and in one big Community and yeah - My heart almost stopped beating when Cici (Ciaran) joined my Channel asking me for an interview. Guys I am telling you - the Admins are evil! They scare you soooo much during the interview! haha :)

After the interview Joe and me saw that Vlad was assigned with Admin and we both agreed that he was the best choice from the 3 of us and I honestly was really happy that he got it! The Admins then moved us to their Channel and we thought they just quick gonna tell us we didn't make it (well they did troll us and said it) but then the big reveal: We all 3 got it. I was super happy and so was some of my friends - and the haters of course started crying and spread lies - but it's all cool I took a nice winner bath in their hater tears afterwards! 

So now I was an Admin and I got to know the Admin Team - all of them amazing guys. And you wouldn't believe how adorable Wilco can be from time to time!

:p

Well not much more to say from here. I was an Admin. I ruled them all. Well not really. I got assigned to the Report a Player section where I can constantly read you guys whining about little things - and I don't know why .. I love my "job" as an Admin.

I formed Montana Family with my old UNMC friends + Cow the little cutie.

Then I joined TI .. the shock .. I know. I love TKC and TI. Good guys. ♥

I am glad to be part of this community for so long. It is the best community I was ever in and I met so many amazing people it's unbelievable! ♥

Before I finally stop I would like to say thank you to some certain people:

Levi, Snape, Sean, T-Robot & Noz, Maratek:

Most of you guys are not even here anymore - sadly. But I have to thank you guys for bringing me here. For making me a part of the best community ever and for teaching me how to be a no lifer haha. ♥

My Athira Family: Josef, Vlad, FFGuy, Rev and Gaz, Prize and Mc Muffin, Shadow:

For being part of one of the greatest times I ever had in gaming. You guys are all amazing and I am glad to call you my friends!

My UNMC Friends (And mostly Montana Family) - Joe, Sov, Khandamir, Davros, Rudy, Blaze, Jay, Jon:

I had a great time in the UNMC because of you and the stuff we did together ingame was so funny. I really miss the old times! and I am glad that I met you guys! ♥ 

TI & TKC:

You guys are all so amazing and funny in your own weird way. I think you are much nicer than people think you are and the constant bitching and whining between each other is just hilarious! Also shoutout to all the "OG TI Members" - I miss you guys a lot! ♥

Bob and the "Lads":

You are all a bunch of Lizards. And I hate Matthew the most of you. ♥

Because the "Lads" feel that I am not expressing my love enough for them here are some kind words:

The Lads are just amazing. The most amazing people on the Server to be honest. They all look flawless and their humour is TOP Banter. My life would be empty without them and I am sooo LUCKY that they allow me to be in the same TS Channel with them. Its such an Honor. Also Liquid looks amazing. And Matt is not a Lizard. I swear. And also I can't wait to move into a Sea Side Resort Nandos Castle with Bob. Gosh. Those guys are so amazing. No one can't really get on their level and secretly they are my best friends on this Server!

The Admins:

I love you all and I think you guys know that - eventho I bitch so much! You guys are the reason this wonderful community is working so well and I wish people would realize how much work and heartblood you guys put into this and how much of amazing personalities you are!

And finally the people that are the most important for me:

Spunky, Paul, Edgar & JohnJo:

I really really really love you guys. Honestly. ♥ I am so happy and glad that I am friends with you and for all the shit we (seperatly) did together and all our weird jokes and stories. You really are the best. I hope you guys know that. Thanks for staying my friends eventho I am throwing a tantrum almost daily and thank you for being honest to me no matter what. ♥ 

If I forgot someone or did not mention you I am so so sorry. This thread is already so long and I love all of my friends. No matter if Rebel, Police Officers or Hobo. ♥ You all are an important part of my year on Alitslife.co.uk

And now - I finally shut up. See you next year ♥

Also: Lemmen is really annoying urgh. ♥

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not mentioned?

I never liked you anyway

Brb, removing you from my emotional post.

Why am I not mentioned here! I bought a tiger off of you and then you stole it back! :(  not fair!

Was really good getting to know you and all the other fellas in the athira department!

Aww isn't it cute that we made our forum accounts on the same day, member 3084 & 3087  :p

And yeah I like you a bit too Steph, you're alright  :Cool:

Hehe, Theres no point fighting you anymore Steph. Also it was 3 days, not 2.

<3

inbetweeners-simon-football-friend-jay.gif

Back