What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Had your vehicle scrapped? A handy tip

Liquid

Three times today i've had someone come up to me and say: "YOU LOT SCRAPPED MY VEHICLE WHY GIVE ME MONIEZ".

Three times i've told them the same thing:

If your vehicle is scrapped, it will be for a valid reason. We do not scrap vehicles for a laugh. If your vehicle is scrapped and you have no idea why as you are a genuine honest civilian then PLEASE check the logs, look at the name of the officer who scrapped it and contact THEM. Or contact their higher officer to get in touch with them and find out WHY it was scrapped.

Don't just run to the nearest police HQ raging about losing however much money for whatever reason you had your vehicle scrapped ie. your step dad Ian took it down the asda and ended up selling a million pounds worth of cocaine with it, and was caught.

If you come up to an officer demanding money for shit like that you'll probably receive the same response you will from me: "I have no reason to believe you, you're getting no money from me - talk to the officer that did it and sort it out with them." 

Thank you.

I'll add, if a vehicle is incorrectly scrapped, the owner will be comp'd.

Just to add to this, combat scraping is not permitted either. That includes at bank jobs.

Back