What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Server #2 down every morning?

Its because server 1 is not full. And if server 1 is not full then server 2 would be almost deserted. If server 2 is almost deserted its used as a easy drug farming server. If its used as a easy drug farming server them its unfair on people who do it on server 1 and fuck the economy.

Hope this helped:p 

People see server 2 as a easy way of making money... not here.. if the demand is not there then it goes offline until server 1 is full... however if demand changes of course it will go online.

Makes sense, I am alone in Kavala most of the time. I see like 4 HEMMT near the curch, and I cant do anything more then talk them out of it. Wich worked one time, but all of the other times I get shot :( . Super Intendent Neo, sorry for patrolling alone. Walty and spenny are with me most of the time, but I need to learn ;) Yes, I am a cop now

Last edited by a moderator:
I was on Server #2 a while ago and there were 0 cops on so the civilians had free reign over Atlis.

Makes sense, I am alone in Kavala most of the time. I see like 4 HEMMT near the curch, and I cant do anything more then talk them out of it. Wich worked one time, but all of the other times I get shot :( . Super Intendent Neo, sorry for patrolling alone. Walty and spenny are with me most of the time, but I need to learn ;) Yes, I am a cop now
creds to you for trying to talk to us yesterday in Kavala =D. I did not shoot you, you looked so cute in your blue shirt, with no weapon. The fact that when we were talking a Police Zamak with 2 more cops showed up well.. I don't blame you for calling backup. Sorry I killed your men =P

People see server 2 as a easy way of making money... not here.. if the demand is not there then it goes offline until server 1 is full... however if demand changes of course it will go online.
If that bloody Wilco guy stopped banning people it would be full! (Of Arseholes)  :p

creds to you for trying to talk to us yesterday in Kavala =D. I did not shoot you, you looked so cute in your blue shirt, with no weapon. The fact that when we were talking a Police Zamak with 2 more cops showed up well.. I don't blame you for calling backup. Sorry I killed your men =P
I didn't call them, they showed up. Told them I was talking but they shot :(

Back