What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Ross's Journalist Fundraising!

Rossss

The Flying Scotsman
Hello citizens of Altis.

Have you went into your home recently and found that there is nothing on TV?

That's due to the lack of journalists, who have left the job due to no funding.

That is why I am here.

I've been recruited by Altis National News (ANN) to get donations for us. 

I NEED YOUR HELP

We , as journalists, need to purchase pistols to defend ourselfs, cameras, vests, clothing, hats , vehicles and much much more.

Most of the time us journalists are on commission so we fund our on vehicles and much more.

Your donations will be stored and help out all good journalists of Altis, when they need it most. (Yes, even George will need help at some point)

Please donate generously.

Registered Charity Number : AL58573829568473495

Dunno bud...I've seen you flying choppers, God only knows how you handle cameras

I pissed myself at that. Though it is me trying to tell the new NHS recruits to fly above 300m!

Seriously? ;P Another donations thingy? Sorry, fall back in line with rest and go mine or do salt or anything...

Just to clear up, I don't want donations I just got bored :p It was more of an announcement of my journalism part time job ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Dr.Feather) I started doing part time reporting for the Altis Times just last week and so far as a reporter I have been kidnapped, quarantined, arrested and I have also received a lot of verbal abuse lol. When I got kidnapped this other reporter called George took upon the task of trying to rescue me. Which was really nice of him. The funny thing is its on Video so LOL. So be careful Reporter Ross

....I would like to donate but I cant, cuz I need to take care of the ifrits ;)

Ahh so you were the poor unfortunate soul, that George was rescuing

George from the BBC is no more, his final words are due Monday. Also, some vaguely interesting, non-scientific statistical information will be presented.

Why am I talking about myself in 3rd person? I just don’t know anymore.

George from the BBC is no more, his final words are due Monday. Also, some vaguely interesting, non-scientific statistical information will be presented.

Why am I talking about myself in 3rd person? I just don’t know anymore.
Does George from the BBC die? If so, can I execute him :D ?

Back