What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

I have a question.

LordTyla

Hello, I signed up today and have a question.

I am looking to join the Police Service on the server and possibly the NHS afterwards but is it required to use a microphone?

I do have one but I can't always use it.

For police, Yes. If you are to play as a cop you must be on mic, however you can still apply and play as a cop during the times you can use a mic. However remember you are not allowed to do illegal activities as a cop so during those off mic times you would be limited.

I can not speak for the NHS side of things.  

For police, Yes. If you are to play as a cop you must be on mic, however you can still apply and play as a cop during the times you can use a mic. However remember you are not allowed to do illegal activities as a cop so during those off mic times you would be limited.

I can not speak for the NHS side of things.  
Okay thankyou for the reply.

Hopefully someone will say if you need to use mic for NHS.

I would probably say it's advised to have mic when you're an medic, most good role play comes from speaking with people.

Having a mic is vital to being a medic.

It is imperative that you have and are able to use your mic.

This is a serious role play server if you do not have s mic it is virtually impossible to RP so I would say yes you need a mic

Ciarian actually did medic when he had no mic and i thought it was fairly bad to let him. The amount of RP you can deliver is very stricted, since the only way to communicate is through the direct chat.

One of the reasons i really love the medic feature is that it brought alot of new RP into the server. My personal opinion is to refuse people with no mic to play as cop/medic.

Unless they can choose the world you live in.

NEVER upset a Dev.......

Jeez I thought everybody knew that

Back