What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

T-Robots Retirement

T-robot

[SIZE=10.5pt]I started as a Altis police officer ruffly on April 2 2014. As a new recruit i would go looking for a fight and did not care about role play until i heard these words "How do you know that is not the guy" spoken by police chief at that time called Abstubal (forgive my spelling). At that moment it clicked and i found my love for role play, i started taking it to the extreme doing whatever i could to make a wacky fun encounters with people i was not just in it to "win" i was in it for the experience. Staring out in the hell hole called Kavala 10 times worse than it is now. a few days in thinking to myself how Oscar uniform was the shit and how they did nothing but had cool gear and lots of music i wanted to make something of myself and my chance came. a hostage situation and i was going to be part of the sniper team with Mitch he had a 50 cal and i had a Mk18 we set up on the hill. during this encounter nothing happened and the hostage was murdered but when it was all over and Mitch logged off i snatched his 50cal. on the way back to kavala hell broke loose a full scale troll riot and i was put up on the castle with the beats called a gun. now at this time every officer had access to every ammunition type. taking a load of ammo if began to pick off troll after troll.... . . Skipping ahead some time i had moved to athira under CI Adams command and he loved my role play. Me and my partner Arc Neon took to the strrets and started to enact justice. along the way i trained a few officers you may know today and made some good friendships with them like Maratek, Levi B, shepred, Josef, Nathan, Nozieno. I also got to work with some other great people in the arthira constabulary like Vladica, Price, Stef, Heatproof sean, Spenny, Snape. also some people outside my constabulary, God, Mitch, Ed Williams,  Colt, Crazyone, Fisher, God, Lewi or Vortex. and many others. Taking a Ride down the Rank System Working my way to SGT than getting demoted Than back up to SGT than Demoted Again than Back up to SGT and Finally DI before Stepping Down to Sgt once more. when i first got SGT you could roll around in a hunter at anytime and carried a MX or MK20. Later becoming one of the two first TFU members under Mtich and beside Maratek Fucking shit up and taking copious amounts of Dick picks bringing my American flare on every operation. During my Athira days i helped forge the great Reputation Athira constabulary has. I have seen many bank robbery at 3 different locations and made many rode stops along the way. Meeting people like the Original ATWA and making a month long continuous role play scenario. Supporting Lord SandDisk in his efforts for His rightful place as King of Altis. And as Maratek would say i sold weapons to Rebels which i still deny to this day. To sum it up i have had a crazy journey on my trip though the altis PD and wish i could continue on But this old rusty Robot can no longer server. I am Going to retire to my one room Fishing lodge playing shuffle board with bears and Crying To myself because of post Dramatic police syndrome. So with great Hesitation and a few tears i am turning in my beret and Badge Saying for on last time "Hi i'm officer T-Robot do you know why i pulled you over today?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]                                                                                                                          Sincerely[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]                                                                                                                        T-Robot, Athira         P.S if you see me around its probally i ran out of Pizza pockets and have to get some more from Dodgy Dave[/SIZE]

Police%20Officer%20belt%20buckle%203D045.JPG

Lets play some games some time. Now im not an admin i have a little more free time to play other stuff, while putting more time into the police. 

Lets get those pictures flowing on dayz on something. 

Ill miss you man, you was one of the funniest RP'ers ive had the pleasure of meeting.

All the best whatever you get up to Robot!

Much love Bro <3

Last edited by a moderator:
fuuuk, Mate i am going to miss you. Those times. You were my legend you taught me so much and gave me so many hours refining my ability now you and Arc Neon changed my perception of not just altis but roleplay as a whole. 

You were the very best of Athira for the Longest time. And as always i am always available for you if you need me.

Maratek <3

Good timeS brother good times. You will never leave my heart. ATHIRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must say as long as I've been here I've heard nothing,but good things about you and you brought up some old memories.

On a side note Old ATWA came back to the server earlier this month and were banned for being mistaken as the bad ATWA. I don't think that was ever resolved.

I hope to Still be on Team speak and will try to be on during the Weekends. you can never shake bad Habits or in this case a good one

P.S i"m not changing my name From DI T-Robot  

Man - We had some great times in Athira with Lord Sandisk - you and Arc Neon gave us some GREAT RP hahha.

Oh I remember you saved me from Gourvo... you kept hitting him telling him that he didn't know your name... Seriously though i'll miss you and your RP!

You will be missed an awful lot my "little baby boy". One of the true Babies is gone now :( All I have left is Levi Bebi! Ohh .. hard times for me .. *tear running down my face* Fly little Robot.. fly! You are free now!

Omg, i remember you. You were the cop that always scrapped my cars :3 the good old days when i got pissed about a hatchback :) have fun m8, gonna miss you <3

R.I.P. Officer Robot. Gone but never forgotten, you were one of the best. You will be missed dearly </3. 

xxx

nooo, please, no, dont. no :(

You were one of the awsome cops from Athira, from when I was a rebel, only good memories with you. :(

Back