What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

NHS/Medical Applications

Heatproofsean

Hi everyone, if you have recently submitted an NHS Application (approx 1 week ago or less) your applications have all been reviewed.

Congratulations on those who have passed to the next stage; Interviews. 

You need to speak to a Tier 1 medic 
TBHCz3W.jpg
 /MTO (medical training officer). They have 3 little pluses in teamspeak and will be able to conduct your interview. If you have not had a response to your application PM me and I will investigate it.

Anyone wishing to do an interview can also contact myself tomorrow. I'm usually on TS from 6pm until 12am Monday - Friday. However any Tier 1 Medic
TBHCz3W.jpg
 can also do this. If there is one online, join the "NHS Training (Join after Accepted)" channel and politely PM them, asking if they are available for an interview.

Finally, those who have been asked to re-submit please ensure you read the comments provided on your application when re-applying. There is no waiting period and you can do so, as soon as you're ready and able to meet the requested actions.

Big thanks for everyone who showed an interest, and I look forward to seeing some new faces. 

If you haven't applied for a position in the NHS, we are still recruiting! So simply apply here

Any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask myself on the forums or on TS. 

-Chief Medical Officer / Head of NHS

Back