What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

UNMC BASE

Price___

Owner of Gas Trucking Company
I've read the rules and after seeing ice get banned, I now understand that we can't go in or attack the UNMC base. But in a situation today after at least a 25min chase from athira the strider just drove into the base and we couldn't do anything about it. What should we do in these situations?

Can i talk to a officer in ts to discuss this. I already know what im going to say but id rather say it to a high ranking officer on ts to transfer the message to the rest of the force. Il make sure wilco updates the rules when i tell him the stance on this problem. Thanks 

you push them back to their shit hole and then return laughing at how bad they are :D

stoopSolo.jpg

XD

Only thing it's missing is an angry American wielding a ban hammer.

Sneaks into the city when Force Field is down and steals the ZPM  no more power no more shield :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Im sorry but the force field thing reminds me of this so much! Were the students and your the death eaters hahahah (if you watch it all youl get it!)

SKIP TO 2 MIN TO SEE WHAT I MEAN

SKIP TO 2:30 FOR THE FORCE FIELD 

Last edited by a moderator:
Im sorry but the force field thing reminds me of this so much! Were the students and your the death eaters hahahah (if you watch it all youl get it!)

SKIP TO 2 MIN TO SEE WHAT I MEAN
Except it isn't a wand they are holding it's a ban hammer.

Back